- 1. Consultation – FMS Canada will review your business to help you decide whether you are ready to franchise your business.
- 2. Analysis – FMS Canada will work with you to understand the market and create projections for growth and a competitive analysis as to where and how your franchise will fit into the Canadian franchise market.
- 3. Evaluation– FMS Canada will review and evaluate your business as a franchise.
- 4. Feasibility Study – FMS Canada consultants will review and develop a plan for your business and help determine how effective a franchise program might be for your brand.
- 5. Planning – FMS Canada will create the franchise business plan.
- 6. Legal – FMS Canada will work with Canadian legal counsel to create and finalize the required disclosures for your province and region you will focus on for growth.
- 7. Documentation – FMS Canada will create and develop the operations and training manuals needed to teach and train franchisees.
Over the past thirty years, we’ve gone through three radical revolutions in the way that technology affects our lives. First there was the arrival of widespread home computing, in which people discovered word processing, games, and other tools. Then came the internet visit Wildfirega.me, connecting people around the globe, allowing instant communications and access to an inexhaustible pool of entertainment and information. Finally came the mobile revolution, as all that power and potential appeared in our pockets.
- 8. Implementation – FMS Canada will market, sell and promote your franchise throughout Canada at loans 5000 pound loan.
For more information on how to franchise a business in Canada, contact us: info@FranchiseMarketingSystems.com